Poorly manicured nails can ruin a great look.
Imagine yourself, ready to go out with the perfect outfit and makeup, but then you notice a chip on your fingernail or a ruined polish. You just can’t ignore it and continue with your day. It will be nagging you the whole time!
Thankfully, you can easily find a nail salon in Singapore, and we are here to help you choose the best. Below is our list of the 5 best nail salons in Singapore [updated 2023] and where to find them. Each featured establishment has its own perks. Read on to learn more about them and decide which one suits you best.
See also: The 5 Best Waxing Parlors in Singapore
See also: 10 Best Spas for Foot Reflexology in Singapore
If you are looking for toxin-free nail care in Singapore, then Nails & Good Company is for you! This 3-year old nail salon uses a wide range of products that do not contain harmful chemicals. Brand options include Orly, LCN, Zoya, Very Good Nail, and From The Nail. These products are certified safe even for kids and pregnant women!
- Nails & Good Company advocates for business practices that are friendly to the community and the environment. They use products that are vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free.
- Nails & Good Company puts a premium on the health and safety of all its clients. Once you step into the salon, you will immediately notice the cleanliness of the place. Seats are cleaned after every session, tools are sterilized after each use, and hands are sanitized in between appointments to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Prices are kept pocket-friendly even with the use of higher quality and safer products. You can even get a special deal if you are a first-time customer. Talk about good value for your money!
- Nails & Good Company has been feted by various fashion magazines as the Readers’ Choice for Best Classic Manicure and Best Signature Nail Treatment.
SERVICES & RATES:
First Trial Deals
- Express Gel Manicure: S$35
- Express Gel Pedicure: S$35
- Classic Gel Manicure + Classic Pedicure: S$85
- Classic Gel Manicure + Pedicure: S$125
- Deluxe Gel Manicure + Pedicure: S$165
- Express: S$15
- Express Gel: S$40
- Classic: S$30
- Classic Gel: S$65
- Deluxe: S$60
- Deluxe Gel: S$90
- Men: S$35
- Kids (12 and under): S$12
- Express: S$18
- Express Gel: S$45
- Classic: S$40
- Classic Gel: S$80
- Deluxe: S$80
- Deluxe Gel: S$110
- Men: S$45
- Kids (12 and under): S$15
- French Tips: S$20
- Chrome Tips: S$20
- Cat-Eye Tips: S$20
10 Tampines Central 1 #05–K1 Tampines 1 Shopping Centre, Singapore 529536
Phone: +65 6260 3889
68 Orchard Road #04-38 Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839
Phone: +65 6337 7966
AgnesG Nails is a one-stop nail salon that also offers lash and brow services. It has two branches in Singapore, each with its own loyal following. If you love artistic yet functional nail jobs, this salon is recommended for you.
Some of our team members recently tried the popular Squid Game design, the latest offering from the salon, and they totally love it! You can also try out any of their nail spa packages for extra pampering.
- AgnesG Nails is known for its unique and creative styles. Their designs are fully customizable. You can go for fun and funky or simple and conservative with their wide range of nail color and design options. The choice is yours!
- Proficient and experienced therapists will give you the best care. They are well-trained and highly skilled. Just describe to them the look that you want and they will take care of the rest.
- AgnesG Nails has been recognized as one of the top nail salons by many fashionistas.
SERVICES & RATES:
- Princess manicure/pedicure (For 12 years old and below): S$10
- Express manicure/pedicure: S$15/20
- Classic manicure/pedicure: S$28/38
- Express gel manicure/pedicure: S$40/50
- Classic gel manicure/pedicure: S$60/70
- White Radiance Spa manicure/pedicure: S$48/58
- White Radiance Spa gel manicure/pedicure: S$78/88
- Collagen Essence Spa manicure/pedicure: S$70/90
- Collagen Essence Spa gel manicure/pedicure: S$100/120
PLQ Mall B1-06, 10 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409057
Phone: (65) 6962 6887
myVillage #01-03, 1 Maju Avenue, Singapore 556679
Phone: (65) 6636 9887