The 5 Best Nail Salons in Singapore 2021
November 09, 2021
Poorly manicured nails can ruin a great look.
Imagine yourself, ready to go out with the perfect outfit and makeup, but then you notice a chip on your fingernail or a ruined polish. You just can’t ignore it and continue with your day. It will be nagging you the whole time!
Thankfully, you can easily find a nail salon in Singapore and we are here to help you choose the best. Below is our list of the 5 best nail salons in Singapore [updated 2021] and where to find them. Each featured establishment has its own perks. Read on to learn more about them and decide which one suits you best.
See also: The 5 Best Waxing Parlors in Singapore
See also: 10 Best Spas for Foot Reflexology in Singapore
- Nails & Good Company advocates for business practices that are friendly to the community and the environment. They use products that are vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free.
- Nails & Good Company puts a premium on the health and safety of all its clients. Once you step into the salon, you will immediately notice the cleanliness of the place. Seats are cleaned after every session, tools are sterilized after each use, and hands are sanitized in between appointments to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Prices are kept pocket-friendly even with the use of higher quality and safer products. You can even get a special deal if you are a first-time customer. Talk about good value for your money!
- Nails & Good Company has been feted by various fashion magazines as the Readers’ Choice for Best Classic Manicure and Best Signature Nail Treatment.
- Plunk down in their plush, vintage seats, relax and let the manicurists work their magic. You just might doze off and never want to leave!
- With their wide range of nail designs, you will surely find the best choice that suits your personal style.
- The staff are warm and friendly that most of their loyal customers already treat them like family.
- Manicurious has won multiple awards in various annual fashion and beauty awards in Singapore such as Harper’s Bazaar Spa Awards, Style Best Beauty Treats, and Elle Beauty It List.
- Nail Lodge’s expert manicurists provide meticulous service with attention to detail. They are also very gentle so you can just sit back and relax throughout the whole session.
- Satisfied customers of Nail Lodge rave about the warm and friendly staff. They make you feel right at home the moment you enter the salon.
- You can book Nail Lodge for special occasions like weddings and debuts. They are also available for corporate events like exhibitions and roadshows.
- If you accidentally chip your nails or smudge your nail polish, you can go back to the salon within 7 days from your last visit and get a free touch-up!
- Have you ever tried color-changing nail polish? You can get it at Nail Queen! There are a lot of unique designs to choose from that you would want to change your polish every day!
- The staff at Nail Queen speaks a mixture of English, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. You can request a specific manicurist if you have a language preference.
- AgnesG Nails is known for its unique and creative styles. Their designs are fully customizable. You can go for fun and funky or simple and conservative with their wide range of nail color and design options. The choice is yours!
- Proficient and experienced therapists will give you the best care. They are well-trained and highly skilled. Just describe to them the look that you want and they will take care of the rest.
- AgnesG Nails has been recognized as one of the top nail salons by many fashionistas.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore