The Salad Shop
Filed in best salad shop | March 26, 2016
Either a herbivore or carnivore you are, The Salad Shop will satisfy your palate with ingredients of fresh greens and flavorful meat. Besides salad, this shop also offers juice, yoghurt, sandwich and ready-to-go pasta to delight your day. Tasty salads served in a bright and modern place is what you will experience at The Salad Shop.
- Good selection of salad ingredients: Unique in the concept of “creating your own salad”, The Salad Shop is dedicated to being a “friendly supplier” by providing a huge range of high quality salad ingredients for you to be your own chef. There are three types of leafy salad bases, sixty three types of toppings and twenty three types of home-made dressing for you to choose from. And the salad comes in three sizes, namely Rabbit (S$8), Zebra (S$10) and Elephant (S$12).
The 5 Best Salad Shops in Singapore’s CBD
How to order
– Pick up order form and pencil
– Choose your base
– Select salad size, toppings and dressing and remark whether you prefer to dine in or take away
– Proceed to salad bar with completed form and make payment
– Only cash is accepted at the counter
– It is very crowded at lunchtime, but the long queue moves pretty fast
– It is possible to request the amount of your desired dressing and to choose to have dressing served on a side. Just tell the staff about your preference.
– You can have a free flow of complimentary bread provided at the service station