8 Korean BBQ
Filed in best korean bbq |
November 10, 2021
Motivated by its successful 5-year stint in Los Angeles, California, 8 Korean BBQ decided to open two stores in Singapore in 2013. The concept is simple: high-quality pork belly served 8 ways, presented as the signature dish, and which the restaurant is named after. 8 Flavors Pork Belly features the versatile meat in its 100% no-additive glory plus seven complementing flavors that are both healthful and extremely tasty.
8 Korean BBQ is more than just great-tasting pork belly; it also offers premium pork and beef selections for diners who are ready to splurge on a special meal. Oh, and just to let you in on a juicy secret: the Ktown Smash Burger is something you won’t find at any other KBBQ places – or even burger joints for that matter.
- 8 Flavors Mangalitsa Pork Belly: Pork belly in its pure, natural state already tastes good, but 8 Korean BBQ elevates its goodness by marinating it in seven nutritious flavors: red wine, ginseng, garlic, herb, curry, miso paste, and gochujang or red pepper paste. It’s no ordinary pork belly, either. Mangalitsa pork belly has higher marbling, thanks to zero use of additive hormones and its all-organic diet of nuts and vegetables.
- 12 Flavors of Makgeolli: Koreans love pairing their barbecue with alcohol. Makgeolli is a traditional sweet-sour rice wine that serves as a perfect palate cleanser between bites of KBBQ.
- Housemade Korean Side Dishes, Sauces, and Dips: To be able to have authentic Korean side dishes, sauces, and dips at home? Yes, please! 8 Korean BBQ and Joo Bar partner up to offer Joo Mun Chy in jars – delicious Korean sides and sauces such as kimchi, gochujang, ssamjang, bibimbap sauce, and cuttlefish.
The 7 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore 2022
MENU: 8 Korean BBQ’s menu is easy to navigate: 4 signature combos to choose from, an ala carte selection of premium pork and beef, an assortment of traditional dishes, and a kickass burger. A lunch specials menu is currently in the works and is surely going to be perfect for employees who fancy a quick indulgence during their break.
- 8 Flavors Pork Belly
- Prime Beef Combo
- Steamed Kimchi with Pork Stew
- Ktown Smash Burger
LOOK & FEEL: 8 Korean BBQ at The Central has an industrial-chic vibe going, with indoor and al fresco dining options.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$37
NOTE: If you don’t think you should be cooking food that you’re paying for in a restaurant, you can request 8 Korean BBQ’s friendly wait staff to grill your meats for you.
- Buses: 2, 12, 33, 51, 54 (2-min walk from Clarke Quay Station Exit E)
- Nearest MRT Station: Clarke Quay MRT (NE5, take Exit G – The Central)
We recommend for you
Best korean bbq
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore