Ashford Medical Centre
Filed in best physiotherapy clinics |
September 27, 2023
Ashford Medical Centre provides various health and wellness services, including physiotherapy with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
It focuses on providing high-quality services by understanding and prioritizing the patient's physical, mental, and medical needs and offering therapies catering to their specific requirements.
As it’s a comprehensive health centre, the out-patients also have the opportunity to consult with a general physician and receive any pain relief medication, combined with physiotherapy, for faster recovery.
Several associations accredit it, including CHAS, Medisave, and Pioneer Generation.
- Super Inductive System (SIS) for non-invasive, convenient, and faster physiotherapy: Besides high-quality manual physiotherapy services, Ashford Medical Centre also offers the Super Inductive System (SIS), which uses the high-intensity electromagnetic field for massaging the impacted area. This technology works faster than manual therapy, accelerating pain reduction in 5 to 10 sessions. It’s hassle-free as compared to manual therapy, as patients don’t necessarily need to change into a gown. This technology can be used for virtually every musculoskeletal and nerve-related pain type.
- European Spinal Traction Therapy for safely fixing spinal pain: Another cutting-edge technology used at Ashford Medical Centre’s physiotherapy department is Spinal Traction Therapy. This device stretches and decompresses the spine to relieve pain and improve posture. It can help treat pain from spinal conditions like sciatica, degenerative disc, facet joint syndrome, and chronic lower back pain.
- Seasoned physiotherapists and doctors who work together to find solutions: Ashford Medical Centre’s physiotherapists and doctors come together to find the most effective pain rehabilitation solutions. They advise patients on whether their pain can be managed with just therapy or a combination of therapy and medicine. More importantly, all the therapists and doctors at the clinic are trained to prioritize communication with clients, which ensures clarity and transparency.
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Lumbar pain/strains
- Antenatal and post-natal physiotherapy
- Elbow/wrist pain
- Neck pains and cervicogenic headaches
- Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- Frozen shoulder/Shoulder ailments
- Rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery
- Sports injuries/work injuries
- Trigger finger
- Home care advise
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- Initial 15-minute Consultation and 30-minute Therapy Session at $120
- 5-Session Bundle at $750
Bernard Sim (Associate Physiotherapist Officer)
- 10 years of clinical experience
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (University of South Australia)
- Over five certifications in different physiotherapy practices
We recommend for you
Best physiotherapy clinics
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore