Bar and Billiard Room Sunday Champagne Brunch
Filed in best champagne brunches | July 18, 2017
No doubt, Bar and Billiard Room Sunday champagne brunch at Raffles Hotel is one of the best brunches in Singapore. It is a potpourri of delicacies, champagne, gorgeous atmosphere and heartwarming services. You will be spoilt for choice with the extensive buffet spread of this premium champagne brunch.
- Lost in the carvery: Carnivores would be extremely happy with a wide selection of meats, presented at cold cuts and carving station. Let their names do the job of inspiration: Spanish jamon Iberico de Bellota, roasted Welsh lamb, Australian prime rib, peppered tenderloin carpaccio, Italian bresaola, organic milk-fed rack of veal, BBQ Iberico pork ribs, Omaha beef tenderloin, Tomahawk prime rib and so many more. At Bar and Billiard Room Sunday champagne brunch, quantity is accompanied by top-notch quality.
- A perfectly tranquil and enchanting atmosphere: Located at the lobby of Raffles hotel, Bar and Billiard Room has a quaint beauty of the place it belongs to. Bar and Billiard Room sets it apart from other Sunday champagne brunch venues in town by its unparalleled ambience. Colonial feel created by wooden furniture, tiled floor, chandeliers and old-fashion ceiling fans adds some nostalgia to the buffet air and partly calms the bustling urban living style down for a wonderful feast. There are also some green from outside garden as well as elegant and stylish fellow diners, the atmosphere is filled up with relaxing and enchanting elements.
5 Best Sunday Champagne Brunches in Singapore
Cold seafood: Irish oysters, Canadian oysters, fine de claire oysters and Belon oysters, Maine lobsters and tiger prawns
Hot foods: Black cod with matelote sauce, squid risotto, duck in orange sauce, potato mousseline, asparagus with tomato and olive, and bouillabaisse
Antipasto: Wine ripened tomato with caramelized onion and slice garlic, chilled tomato gazpacho with fruity extra virgin olive oil, smoked trout potato salad creme Fraiche, kristal caviar salad, tapenade, ratte potato with shaved foie gras, peppered tenderloin carpaccio, and smoked duck breast
Bread (homemade bread baked in the hotel): The chocolate Danish and French croissants
Carving meat: Roasted Welsh rack of lamb with herbs crust, BBQ Iberico pork ribs, and Omaha beef tenderloin with Bordelaise sauce
Cold cuts: Cinco Jotas “5J” Jamon iberico, Parma ham, Bayonne ham, and salchichon
Live seared foie gras station (situated on the terrace)
Cheese: 48 types of French cheeses
Dessert: Chuao chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse, cocoa nibs, crumble, lemon basil mousse with fresh strawberries, catalan cream, poached apple in aged banyuls, pineapple and vanilla chantilly
- S$158++ per person (inclusive of red and white wine, beer, Singapore slings, soft drinks and juices)
- S$178++ per person (inclusive of free flow of Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve, red and white wine, beer, Singapore slings, soft drinks and juices)
- S$198++ per person (inclusive of free flow Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose, red and white wine, beer, Singapore slings, soft drinks and juices)