Filed in best chocolate bars | July 25, 2018
Cheese and chocolate lovers have finally found a place to get together in Singapore. And the location is atop the Marina Bay Sands no less. The stunning views of the city at night and the buffet table filled with desserts, wines, and cheese slabs make this place the best chocolate bar. It provides the perfect venue for first dates or special occasions such as Valentine's Day and anniversaries.
- All-you-can-eat chocolates and cheeses: Price starts at S$48++ per pax, you can eat all of your favourite cheese and chocolate treats to your heart’s content. This is also why you should come by at this place with an empty stomach to make the most of the buffet. There are over 40 handcrafted chocolate-based desserts and 12 varieties of European cheeses for you to indulge in. On the tables are also loaves to partner with your cheese so that could be a good reason to ditch rice meals for a moment.
- Amazing variety of chocolate with beautiful flavour contrast: You’ll have your eyes staring back and forth at the buffet table thinking about other chocolates you should try. Dark, milk and white, all the beautiful flavours complete the selection. Turn your appetite up a notch to appreciate the decadent combinations of strawberries and chocolates, cloudy bars with nuts and crumbs, and the silky smooth dips with fresh fruits.
- Wine or Black Ivory coffee pairing available: Perfect for those who love pairing wines with chocolates and cheeses. Simply ask the sommelier to help you decide which wines are best paired with your dessert plate. The Black Ivory coffee pairing starts at S$66, and you can have the world’s most exotic coffee experience.
- Fantastic views of the city and sea: The splendid view from the 55 level of Marina Bay Sands infused with the divine chocolates will give you a suger-high-in-the-heights experience. Aside from giving you a great vantage point to take in the Singapore’s night cityscapes, dining in The Cheese and Chocolate Bar can also give you the opportunity to walk around the highly photographed infinity pool. Whether you’re eating or walking around the area, you will definitely find yourself at awe of the fantastic views.
The 5 Best Chocolate Bars in Singapore
MENU: The Cheese and Chocolate Bar offers diners an ever changing menu so you can expect something new and different on each visit.
- Passion Fruit White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Chocolate and Basil Tomato Strawberry Confit
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding
- White Chocolate Ganache
- Hazelnut Royal
- Cheese & Chocolate buffet: Adults $48++, Child $24++
- Optional Wine Pairing: Classic: $19++, Dessert wine flight $28++
- Black Ivory Coffee pairing: $60++
AMBIENCE: Sitting atop the Marina Bay Sands, The Cheese and Chocolate Bar undeniably has romantic and posh vibes all over the place. The indoor area will make a perfect location for anyone who want the city skyline as their background; ideal for celebrating an intimate occasion. This dessert place doesn’t get too crowded despite its popularity because most guests were granted entrance by reservation only.
- Smart casual attire
- Reservation is highly recommended.
- Use your Citibank card to get discounts
Best chocolate bars
You may also like