Café Calle Real (Renamed, which is Comida Fiesta now)
Written by The Best Singapore Editors |
March 08, 2023
Located in the famous Changi Business Park, Café Calle Real (which has been renamed and become Comida Fiesta now) is a Spanish inspired Filipino restaurant. Offers a casual dining experience and an extensive menu, Café Calle Real is a good starting point for those who want to explore Filipino cuisine.
- First and only Spanish inspired Filipino restaurant in Singapore: If you are craving for some authentic yet affordable Filipino food with a Spanish twist, Cafe Calle Real is the real deal.
- Lechón de leche: Roasted baby suckling pig, stuffed with lemongrass and herbs, is the most popular dish at this restaurant. The meat has a perfect crisp on the outside and interiors are so juicy.
- Wide variety of foods so that there is something for everyone: Besides Spanish style Filipino food (such as Tapas, Paella and Baby Suckling Pig), you can take your pick from a fusion of Chinese, Singaporean and even Western flavours. With Café Calle Real’s large, diversified menu, nobody will leave hungry.
- Great choice for intimate, cosy dinner: Café Calle Real is a really charming place dominated by vibrant yellows and deep reds, giving it a nice colourful Spanish touch. The place is decorated with paintings all over showing The Philippines’ Spanish heritage. It is a perfect place to enjoy good and inexpensive Filipino dishes in a cosy, intimate ambience.
- Warm hospitality with friendly staff: Reasonably priced, authentic Filipino food and a great service. It is a combination rare to find. A smile on your face is always guaranteed.
- Best setting to hold parties and special events: This Filipino restaurant is gaining immense popularity as a place to host dinner parties, small weddings, birthday celebrations, and even office parties and product launches.
MENU: The menu is divided into Tapas, Soups, Salads, Main, Pancit (noodles-based dishes), Paella and Vegetables. The list of drinks includes house wine (red and white), Beer and Sangria.
LOCATION: Cafe Calle Real is situated in the Changi Business Park, a place for some of the world’s leading corporates.
- Lechón de Leche (Baby suckling roasted pig)
- Lechon de Carajay (Smoked Pork Roast)
- Crispy Pata
- Kare Kare
- Beef Kaldereta
- Chicken Inasal
- Rellenong Bangus
- Seafood Paella
- Sizzling Pork Sisig
- Brazo De Mercedes
- Halo Halo
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$20 –S$30
- Café Calle Real also does deliveries and offers take away services
- It is a kids-friendly restaurant
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore