Hai Tien Lo
Filed in best dim sum | November 12, 2019
Spreading its Cantonese roots on the third floor of the Pan Pacific Hotel, Hai Tien Lo is an award-winning restaurant that offers signature dishes to satisfy any dim sum craving.
- Weekend and weekday brunch menus: Another place in town to enjoy dim sum buffet any day of the week. Priced at $58++ on weekdays, their lunch buffet offers over 18 options of classic dim sum and Hai Tien Lo’s signatures with Chilled Homemade Beancurd with Bird’s Nest among the favorites. More extensive and value for money, the weekend brunch menu showcases more than 60 food items at the price of $69++.
- Fusion of old and new Cantonese favorites: Hai Tien Lo is well-loved for its menu of traditional recipes with a modern-day contemporary twist. The restaurant’s favovites are included in their weekend dim sum brunch menu for diners to enjoy.
- Highly-rated service at an award-winning setting: Claiming a spot as Singapore’s Top Restaurant three years in a row, Hai Tien Lo takes pride in their flawless service, effortlessly refreshing cuisine coupled with a gorgeous setting to complete the experience.
5 Best Dim Sum in Singapore to Enjoy All The Little Beauties
- Steamed Xiao Long Bao with Minced Pork
- Steamed Seafood with Honey Peas and Vegetable Sprout Dumplings
- Baked Barbecued Pork Pastry with Sesame
- Deep-fried Prawn Rolls with Wasabi Mayonnaise wrapped in Vermicelli
- Braised Shredded Chicken and Enoki Mushrooms in Superior Chicken Stock
- Traditional Double-Boiled Soup
LOOK & FEEL: With crafted wood panels separating restaurant areas, dim lighting and sleek wooden furniture dotting the space, Hai Tien Lo’s setting perfectly matches its contemporary menu style. Sit back into the relaxed ambience offered by Hai Tien Lo as you allow your tastebuds to do all the dancing.
DIM SUM BUFFET PRICES:
- 58$+ weekday lunch dim sum menu
- 69$+ weekend brunch dim sum menu
NOTE: Minimum of two diners required
Best dim sum
Eat & Drink
You may also like