Written by The Best Singapore Editors |
September 27, 2023
iKare has over 25 years of experience in providing quality home care services for the elderly in Singapore.
Dr. Winston Hwang, who sits as its current Medical Director, is an expert in geriatric care and has worked in the field of intermediate and long-term care services for more than 27 years.
iKare believes that the best care for the elderly is the one provided at home. Its wide range of services includes elderly home care, private nursing care, and caregiver services.
- Provides free consultation: iKare’s booking process starts with a free consultation with an advisor. You simply call them and share with them your home care needs and specific concerns.
- Full-time care staff: iKare maintains full-time in-house nurses and care aides who can be deployed 24/7 to your home. This ensures consistent care and familiarity between the patient and the carer.
- 90% renewal rate: iKare enjoys a high 90% renewal rate among its customers. This is a testament to the quality of their service and their commitment to building lasting relationships with their clients.
- Regular care reporting: iKare provides regular and comprehensive reports to customers to keep their families updated on their progress.
- Dedicated Care Managers: iKare’s dedicated Care Managers serve as the single point of contact for your needs. They are in charge of providing regular quarterly updates and proposing additional services if needed.
- Private Nurses
- Caregiver Services
- Elderly Home Care
- Dementia Therapy
- Respite Care
- Medical Escort
- NG Tube Feeding
- Catheter Care
- Dementia Therapy Package: S$980 – S$1,370 for 4 weeks (2 or 3 sessions per week)
(Call iKare directly to get a quote for other services.)
We recommend for you
Best care for the elderly
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore