SOUP BASES: Basically, IPPUDO’s ramen soup is tonkotsu broth, but there are some variations of its. Ramen dishes listed under Original Tonkotsu category are those served with original tonkotsu broth. Beyond this group, Modern Tonkotsu category includes original tonkotsu broth ramen enhanced with special blended miso paste and fragrant garlic oil while Spicy Tonkotsu category features the combination of original tonkotsu broth and special spicy miso.
- Shiromaru Motoaji
- Kamara Special
- Akamaru Shin-Aji
- Akamaru Tamago
PRICE RANGE: S$18 – S$30
ATMOSPHERE: IPPUDO at Mandarin Gallery is where the modern and classy ramen interior meets the lively vibe of a usual ramen place that you can catch anywhere in Singapore. At IPPUDO, it is not uncommon to see strangers sharing tables with strangers as most of the tables are in big size and ramen lovers pack out the restaurant most of the time.
- Be prepared to wait from 30 to 60 minutes to be seated.
- Drinks could be ordered during waiting time.
- Foods are served quite fast after being seated.
- The hardness of your noodles (very hard, hard, medium and soft) could be requested.
- Additional noodles could be ordered to go with the soup if you are a big eater.
- Diners can choose to have meals in other outlets of Ippudo to have a more relaxing environment.
ALL IPPUDO SG’S LOCATIONS
@ Mandarin Gallery
Address: 333A Orchard Road, #04-02/03/04 Mandarin Gallery, S238867
Tel: (65) 6235 2797
@ Mohamed Sultan
Address: 207 River Valley Road, #01-55/56 UE Square, S238275
Tel: (65) 6887 5315
PPUDO Ramen Express
Address: 12 Marina View, #02-01 Asia Square Tower 2, S018961
Tel: (65) 6844 9952
Address: 3 Gateway Drive, #03-03 Westgate, Singapore 608532
Tel: (65) 6465 9308