Mrs Pho on Beach Road
Filed in best vietnamese restaurants | September 21, 2017
Found in 2014, Mrs Pho is now running two restaurants in two different locations in Singapore – Mrs Pho on Beach Road and Mrs Pho on Rangoon Road. The original brand on Beach Road is well-loved by many, especially the office workers and the foodies in town. Its simple décor in style of a typical roadside food stall in Sai Gon is just nice to enjoy the flavor of Vietnamese food.
- Tender and delicious beef pho: This divine Vietnamese restaurant offers some of the best pho bowls in Singapore. Its small and simple menu reserves space to feature 5 different options of pho ($7.90 - $8.90), including 4 styles of beef pho. Feast on the popular Special Beef Combo Noodle Soup for a delicious bowl that will fill you up for hours.
- Succulent and traditional comfort food: All the Vietnamese all-time favorite dishes at Mrs Pho are cooked and served in the traditional way – beef noodles, hot and spicy beef noodles $7.90, vermicelli with pork and spring roll $7.90, fried chicken wings ($3.50) in fish sauce and fried pork spring rolls ($3.00), just to name a few. Those want to go beyond the borderline of Vietnamese food marked by pho and spring rolls can try stir-fried cockles with garlic ($6.50).
The 5 Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Singapore
The menu is well-rounded, affordable, and contains a dizzying array of options to satisfy even the fussy eater. If that’s not enough, Mrs Pho constantly create new specials to spice things up. Devour the selection of pho bowls, classic appetizers and refreshing drinks.
- Special beef combo noodle soup
- Cha gio (fried pork spring roll)
- Canh ga chien nuoc mam (chicken wings in fish sauce)
- So huyet xao toi (cockles)
- Starters: $3.00 – $6.50
- Mains: $7.90 – $9.90
- Drinks: $1.50 – $4.50
Mrs Pho House on Rangoon Road
221 Rangoon Road, Singapore 218459
Tel: +65 9173 1083
Opening hours: 18:00 – 22:00 (Wed – Fri), 12:00 – 22:30pm (Sat & Sun), Close on Mon & Tue