Filed in best cake shops | July 18, 2017
Set against the eccentric nightlife backdrop of Mohammed Sultan road, The Patissier offers a good contrast to the scenery with its cutesy cake shop. This dessert spot is helmed by a baker who received training from Cordon Bleu, London and is now on a mission to localize traditional French baking by re-creating techniques. These techniques will then turn classic gateaux like strawberry shortcake, buche aux marrons, and dacquoise Frasier into something Singaporeans may call our own.
- A trustworthy destination for birthday cakes: Many Singaporeans know for sure that The Patissier has the best cake options for our beloved ones' birthday. Whether you grab any cake on display or request for a customized one, the high quality cakes from this shop will please everyone and make you proud of your choice.
- Efficient ordering system and good delivery service: You can have your cakes delivered right at your doorsteps by placing an order via its website, email or phone. The Patissier’s staff will make this a hassle-free experience for any of its customers.
- Interesting whole cake flavours for all occasions: A cakeholic or not, you will be spoilt for choice. Some of the ingredients that make those cakes interesting include Earl Grey-flavoured chocolate, Yuzu-flavoured mousse, Valrhona chocolate, and Mascarpone cheese. All cakes are perfectly designed for bringing happiness and surprises to the table.
- Best Passion Fruit Meringue cake in Singapore: Yes, the meringue is soft, light, and airy yet lightly crispy on the outside. The heavenly passion fruit mousse gives an element of surprise to the cake as you take a bite. And the fact that the cake doesn’t taste too sweet should suggest that the chefs have done a great job in balancing the flavours of fruits and cream.
The 5 Best Cake Shops in Singapore
The cake shop has a contemporary setting and hippie ambiance. There is no indoor seating area, so be prepared to bring something along with you on the way home. Nevertheless, the boxing is particularly attractive and does support the cake’s base well to prevent crumbling while on a take-away order.
– Passionfruit Meringue
– Chocolate Fudge
– Strawberry Shortcakes
– Cocoa Napoleon
– Double Chocolate Pralines