The Great Room
Filed in best coworking spaces |
May 11, 2021
With its top-notched and luxury facilities along with a clean interior, The Great Room can undoubtedly enhance your efficiency to the next level. It operates across four different locations, and all of these are specifically designed by hospitality designers to give pleasure to your eyes.
Not only from its name, but it is also indeed a great coworking space that meets everyone's needs. Whether you are a freelancer on a budget or planning to set up a start-up, they have everything with perfect tailoring to your requirements.
The Great Room is also passionate about using its spaces for social events. This means, by being a part of their business club, you will have fantastic networking opportunities, which will give a boost to your career.
- The Great Room is best known for its gorgeous interior that will attract all your attention at the entrance and give a peaceful space to work productively.
- The company operates with four different locations situated at major business hotspots of Singapore.
- The Great Room offers complimentary breakfast and coffees to all of its tenants along with a well-organized cafeteria to have food of your choice.
- The rental packages at The Great Room are flexible and can be designed to your specific requirements, concepts, and budget.
The 5 Best Coworking Spaces in Singapore 2021
- Dedicated office
- Hot desk
- Day pass
- Virtual office
- Business club
- Dedicated office starts from $2,500 per month
- Hot desk begins from $750 per month
- Day pass begins from $70 per day
- One George Street, Level 10, Singapore 049145
- 3 Temasek Ave, Level 17 and 18, Singapore 039190
- 391B Orchard Rd, Level 22, Ngee Ann City Tower B, Singapore 238874
- 328 North Bridge Road, #02-20, Raffles Hotel Arcade, Singapore 18871
We recommend for you
Best coworking spaces
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore