5 Best Hair Loss Treatment Services in Singapore 2023
January 02, 2023
Hair loss is a common problem that everybody experiences. According to the American Academy of Dermatologists, losing 50 to 100 strands of hair per day is normal. If you think you are losing more than this, you might consider undergoing a hair loss treatment procedure to reverse the rapid shedding of your hair. You can opt for non-invasive treatments as your first line of defense against thinning hair.
There are a number of salons and clinics in Singapore that offer hair loss treatment services. You can choose between those that only provide natural remedies and those that use advanced technology. There are also those that use a combination of old and modern ways to treat hair loss.
Below is a list of our recommended 5 best hair loss treatment services in Singapore [2023 review]. Read on to learn more about each clinic, including information about their types of services and the prices of their treatments.
- Award-winning, non-invasive protocols: The centre uses award-winning non-invasive protocols that utilize the latest nano-cell technology for scalp activation. This unique cell technology was recognized for Excellence in Bio-science Technology by the Korean Ministry of Science.
- 100% safe and natural treatment: Each treatment vial contains natural biochemicals cultured from laboratory cells. It is cell-free and DNA-free, making it completely safe and 100% natural.
- Over 4,000 success stories: Pappila Haircare has successfully treated more than 4,000 customers who are happy with the results. This number continues to grow as the centre becomes increasingly popular in Singapore.
- Premium-grade herbs for hair growth: Yun Nam Hair Care uses only premium-grade herbs, such as ginseng, dang gui, and he shou wu, in its treatments to help customers improve their overall hair health.
- Friendly one-on-one service: Enjoy one-on-one service from Yun Nam Hair Care’s friendly and professional consultants. They are trained to walk the extra mile in providing the best service for optimum customer satisfaction.
- Award-winning treatments and products for hair growth: Yun Nam Hair Care is proud of its innovative treatments and products that have won several quality awards in Singapore.
- Consistent 98.7% efficacy: Yun Nam Hair Care holds the record for a consistent efficacy rate of 98.7% among customers suffering from hair loss.
- Signature treatment for hair loss: PHS Hair Science is proud of its signature treatment for hair loss, the Miracle Stem Cell Solution. It is a patented cell-signaling program designed to combat hair loss and greying at the cellular level.
- 80-strong professional team: PHS Hair Science is a big company composed of 80 hair and scalp experts, therapists, stylists, and an in-house trichologist. All of them are professionally trained to provide quality hair and scalp care.
- More than 30,000 satisfied clients: Since 2006, PHS Hair Science has happily served over 30,000 customers in its 3 labs in Singapore.
- Korean-Israeli technology for hair loss treatment: Eeva Medical Aesthetic Clinic uses an advanced and updated clinical hair treatment protocol using Bio-Signaling Technology from Korea in synergy with PDRN and Israeli transdermal technology which works to reverse hair loss at the cellular level.
- Customized clinical treatment plans: Before your treatment, the clinic will conduct a detailed analysis of your hair and scalp condition. The doctors will then come up with a Hair Loss Reversal Treatment Plan that is suitable to your needs, concerns, preferences, schedule, and budget.
- Boutique setup with utmost privacy: The clinic is designed to have an intimate and exclusive ambiance with an emphasis on customer privacy. It has private rooms specially dedicated to clinical treatment for maximum comfort and privacy.
- Experienced and highly skilled medical aesthetic therapist team: The clinic is staffed with highly-skilled medical aesthetic therapists who are passionate about their craft. Satisfied customers often remark about their level of care and attentiveness.
- Privacy zones for women: Bee Choo Ladies is a hijab-friendly salon. It has an open sitting area and a curtained area for ladies who want more privacy while undergoing treatments.
- More than 20 years of experience in the industry: Bee Choo Ladies was founded in Singapore almost two decades ago, which is not a mean feat in a highly competitive field.
- Personalized service and customized treatments: The staff at Bee Choo Ladies go out of their way to give their clients the best experience possible. Treatments are customized according to the customer’s scalp condition, hair type, and specific requirements.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore