The 7 Best House Cleaning Services in Singapore
Living | January 10, 2021
In a busy city like Singapore where people have to spend at least 40 hours per week at the workplace, who still has the energy to keep up with the housework? Most of us are just too exhausted to do daily and weekly house cleaning tasks.
So hiring a part-time maid or using a regular housekeeping service is certainly one of the best solutions. When we leave the household chores in the professional’s hands, it is when we have more time with our family after work. It also means we can recharge our batteries to keep living an energetic life.
Now you want to know which are the trustworthy cleaning companies to check out?
Use our list to prevent getting lost in the forest of house cleaning services. Based on studying the services of a large number of Singapore’s cleaning companies as well as reviews and recommendations of real customers, our team has worked to come up with a list of the 7 most reliable names [updated 2021].
See also: The 10 Best Air-con Services In Singapore
See also: Top 5 Reliable Carpet Cleaning Services In Singapore
See also: Top 5 Reliable Handyman Services in Singapore
- Reliable and high-quality cleaning service: The preferred choice for both Singaporeans and Expats. All cleaners on the platform undergo rigorous background checks and housekeeping training during onboarding.
- Dedicated account servicing managers: Designated account managers are assigned to recurring customers. They act as your personal concierge to help resolve any booking issues.
- Fast and efficient booking system: It takes less than a minute to make a booking on Helpling. A sparkling clean house is just a few clicks away!
- Providing great cleaning service consistently: With years of experience in providing cleaning services to hundreds of clients, NTUC Domestic Cleaning has always been keeping its service outstanding and reliable. Professional, efficient, and enthusiastic working attitude are what customers praise for its service. NTUC domestic cleaners are required to go through 15 hours of training, including on-the-job training, so they are fit for all cleaning tasks.
- High quality and trained crews: With a trained crew and an industry-first dedicated Service Assurance Team, Whissh has consistently serviced quality homes and offices across the Island, including many in Sentosa Cove and St Regis. They even serve a few luxury yachts transiting through Singapore water.
- Excellent value and friendly services: Consistent service and value benchmarking ensure that Whissh will always provide the best value to clients. Industry high rate of returned customers is a testament to Whissh dedication to value and friendly services.
- Fully integrated home services: Whissh has expanded its services to include Laundry, Plumbing, Aircon Servicing, Electrical Maintenance, etc. Booking for those services can be done online or a phone call away.
- One of the biggest cleaning service providers in Singapore: Home Cleanz has a team of 70 cleaning and laundry staff, all are trained by experienced housekeepers. Besides cleaning services, the company also provides house maintenance services like upholstery cleaning, carpet shampooing, and curtain laundry.
- Best choice for urgent cleaning job: Boasting a big team of housekeepers and a fleet of 10 vehicles located across Singapore, Home Cleanz can deploy their services at short notices.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in regular weekly housekeeping service.
- A wide range of cleaning services: Comfy Homes’ maids specialize in interior and exterior housekeeping. Whether you need cleaning from floor to ceiling or targeted cleansing, you can’t go wrong with them. Doing laundry, mopping, dusting, window cleaning, linen changing, and vacuuming are some services the housekeeping company offers.
- Hassle-free one-time spring cleaning service: Many people have a headache when the time for heavy-duty cleaning comes. If you are one of them, give Comfy Homes a call and you will have your sparkling-clean house or apartment. Though, make sure to provide the equipment for the spring cleaning.
- Easy booking is another benefit the Comfy Homes cleaning service has for you. You can text them a message or make a quick booking via their website. Given that you need to speak with the operator, their phone lines are open every day from 9am to 6pm.
- No agent fee and no placement fee at any point of time: Unlike other agencies, House Cleaner Singapore does not charge these admin fees. If you are not satisfied with any cleaner staff, the company will arrange another one for you free of charge.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in the regular house cleaning service.
- A one-stop service provider for all housekeeping needs: Besides offering services for regular house cleaning tasks, this company also provides other related services like carpet cleaning, laundry cleaning, aircon servicing, and house painting.
- Customer can pay cleaning fee after service is done: The company will only bill you after a cycle of cleaning is completed. Please note that customers still need to pay their admin fee upfront.
- Offering non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly cleaning products at affordable prices: Its 10 item Home Detox Kit is offered at S$66 nett, which consists of a variety of specific cleaner liquid, tile spray, high-performance cloths, and sponge scrub and window squeegee.
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore