The 10 Best House Cleaning Services in Singapore 2022
September 21, 2022
In a busy city like Singapore where people have to spend at least 40 hours per week at the workplace, who still has the energy to keep up with the housework? Most of us are just too exhausted to do daily and weekly house cleaning tasks.
So hiring a part-time maid or using a regular housekeeping service is certainly one of the best solutions. When we leave the household chores in the professional’s hands, we have more time with our family after work. It also means we can recharge our batteries to live an energetic life.
Now you want to know which are the trustworthy cleaning companies to check out?
Use our list to prevent getting lost in the forest of house cleaning services. Based on studying the services of a large number of Singapore’s cleaning companies as well as reviews and recommendations of real customers, our team has worked to come up with a list of the 10 most reliable names [updated 2022].
See also: The 10 Best Aircon Services In Singapore
See also: Top 5 Reliable Carpet Cleaning Services In Singapore
See also: Top 5 Reliable Handyman Services in Singapore
- Industry First – Eco-Friendly service provider: Whissh prides themselves as the first in the Industry to use Eco-Friendly products for all of their services. Formulated and imported from their European office, the products are certified by EU Ecolabel’s stringent environmental requirement and Singapore National Environment Agency’s safety standard. They are made from bio-degradable plant origins such as corn, sugar beet, and potato. Their products are child and pet friendly and available for sale on their website.
- High quality and trained crews: With their own trained staff and industry-first dedicated Service Assurance Team, Whissh is oft-known to be No. 1 Home and Office Service Providers. Whissh serviced quality homes and offices across the Island, including many in Sentosa Cove and Bukit Timah Region. They even serve luxury yachts transiting through Singapore water.
- Fully integrated service provider: Whissh has expanded its services to include Laundry, Plumbing, Aircon Servicing, Electrical Maintenance, etc. Booking for those services can be done online or a phone call away.
- Reliable and high-quality cleaning service: The preferred choice for both Singaporeans and Expats. All providers on the platform go through a rigorous selection process and housekeeping training during onboarding to ensure each one of them is up to par to provide their clients with a consistent and high-quality experience.
- Dedicated home advisors: Customers who have weekly or fortnightly bookings are assigned designated home advisors who will provide a seamless and personalised service throughout. The home advisors act as your personal concierge to help resolve any booking issues or assist with booking other home services.
- Efficient and secure booking system: It takes less than a minute to make a booking on Helpling. Plus, you are not charged until after the session is over so there’s no upfront payment required at the point of booking.
- Experienced & highly qualified cleaners: All cleaners at Home Cleaning SG are professionally trained. First, they undergo a strict selection and training process through the Workforce Skills Qualification Framework. Then, they go through on-the-job training under the watchful eyes of expert supervisors to ensure that the top-quality service of the company is maintained.
- Transparent pricing, no hidden costs: Once you book the services of Home Cleaning SG, you will know all the service costs upfront. You are assured that there are no surprise charges and that you will get your money’s worth.
- Swift, effective, & trustworthy cleaning service: Part of the training of the cleaners is to be quick and efficient at their tasks. Background checks are also done to ensure that all cleaners are of clean record and can be trusted by clients.
- Quick & seamless booking process: It only takes 4 simple steps to book the services of Home Cleaning SG. Just click the ”Book Now” button on their website, select your preferred date and time, pay securely online, and a cleaner will soon show up at your door!
- Download the app for easy transactions: Helperoo has a dedicated app that you can download and install to make more convenient bookings and payments.
- Choose your preferred cleaner: If you are a recurrent customer, you will get special priority and you can choose your preferred cleaner from the company roster.
- Well-experienced and efficient cleaners: Most of Helperoo’s cleaners have ample experience in this field of work. Some even have cleaning experience of more than 10 years.
- One of the lowest rates in Singapore: Helperoo’s cleaning service rate starts at S$24 per hour for recurring service and S$30 for one-off cleaning. It is definitely worth every penny with the high-quality service that you get.
- A wide range of cleaning services: Comfy Homes’ maids specialize in interior and exterior housekeeping. Whether you need cleaning from floor to ceiling or targeted cleansing, you can’t go wrong with them. Mopping, dusting, window cleaning, linen changing, and vacuuming are some services the housekeeping company offers.
- Hassle-free regular cleaning service: Many people have a headache when the time for house cleaning comes. If you are one of them, give Comfy Homes a call, and you will have your house or apartment sparkling cleaned regularly. And rest assured that one of Comfy Homes’s managers will meet and brief you thoroughly at the first session.
- Dedicated cleaner for your house: Comfyhomes also provide the same helper all the time unless you request a change. This can ensure that you will not need to waste time and effort on briefing a different helper each week. However, if you wish to change, they also have free unlimited replacements.
- Easy booking is another benefit the Comfy Homes cleaning service has for you. You can text them or make a quick booking via their website. Given that you need to speak with the operator, their phone lines are open every day from 9am to 6pm.
- Well-trained cleaning team: The crew members of Arising Cleaning are WSQ-certified and are trained in all aspects of safety, storage of cleaning materials, and equipment handling.
- Maintains high-quality standards: Arising Cleaning has earned its bizSafe 3 certification which affirms the company’s high-quality service.
- Quick and prompt response: The company shows customers that their time is valued by showing up on time and by delivering fast and thorough cleaning services.
- Free touch-up cleaning: Arising Cleaning offers free touch-up cleaning within 24 hours of notifying the company of any dissatisfaction with the cleaning service.
- 50-year old brand: NTUC Income has been around since 1970. It is a well-established brand that loyal customers trust for various services.
- Providing great cleaning service consistently: With years of experience in providing cleaning services to hundreds of clients, NTUC Domestic Cleaning has always been keeping its service outstanding and reliable. Professional, efficient, and enthusiastic working attitude are what customers praise for its service.
- Well-trained cleaning staff: All cleaning personnel undergo a 15-hour training course before they are deployed for cleaning requests. They also go through on-the-job training to prepare them for the actual house cleaning jobs.
- S$1,000 warranty: NTUC Domestic Cleaning Service offers a warranty of up to S$1,000 in case of damage to property or house items.
- No agent fee and no placement fee at any point of time: Unlike other agencies, House Cleaner Singapore does not charge these admin fees. If you are not satisfied with any cleaner staff, the company will arrange another one for you free of charge.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in the regular house cleaning service.
- A one-stop service provider for all housekeeping needs: Besides offering services for regular house cleaning tasks, this company also provides other related services like carpet cleaning, laundry cleaning, aircon servicing, and house painting.
- Reputable and adaptable cleaning service: After a session with SG House Cleaning, your property will be spotless. Whatever the job scope, SG House Cleaning takes pride in completing all cleaning jobs within reasonable time and prices. SG House Cleaning’s team of skilled cleaners are available to work 7 days a week, including public holidays, to suit your schedule.
- No commitment cleaning service: For the weekly cleaning arrangement, customers can stop the service at any time, with no hidden fees or contract termination charges. Heading off on holidays? You can reschedule service for up to two weeks without any fees.
- Referral discount for customers: By recommending the service to friends and family, you will receive a referral fee if they book a service.
- Affordable and low-cost pricing: With MEIDE, you only pay for what you need. Their hourly rate is among the cheapest in Singapore.
- Trusted for “ABC” services: MEIDE is well-established for its “ABC” (Aircon, Babysitting, and Cleaning) services. Aside from home cleaners, you can also call them for aircon cleaning and repair or if you need a nanny or babysitter.
- Fast, prompt, and secure cleaning: This is important for busy clients who want a fuss-free and no-frills service. MEIDE cleaners will be in and out of your place in no time and will leave it spotless and everything intact.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore