Dragon City Claypot Frog Porridge
- Address271 Onan Road, #02-30 Dunman Food Centre
- Phone(65) 9138 1786
- Opening hoursDaily 16:00 - 01:30
Besides the two renowned frog porridge districts: Geylang and Chinatown, where else can we find delicious frog porridge? The answer is Dragon City Claypot Frog Porridge at Dunman Food Centre, the eatery that attracts plenty of frog porridge fans staying at the East of Singapore.
Its version of dried chilli frog porridge has a good balance of spiciness, going well with the sweet kung pao sauce.
Friendly owner and efficient service
– Dried chilli frog porridge
– Chicken essence frog porridge
– Spring onion and ginger frog porridge
– Porridge: S$2.00 for a claypot
– Frog meat: S$8.00 for 1 frog, S$14 for 2 frogs, S$18 for 3 frogs
Dragon City Claypot Frog Porridge is a food stall nestled inside Dunman Food Centre food court, providing patrons with hawker centre dining ambience.
– You can also try Rojak dish from the famous Lau Hong Ser Rojak at stall #02-14
– Dunman Food Centre is not near any MRT station and it is quite difficult to find a parking slot near the place. So, taking a cab or bus 33 is the most feasible ways to reach there.
How To Get There
Bus lines: 33 (Walking 3 mins from bus stop B82141)
The 5 Best Frog Porridge in Singapore