Quanfa Organic Farm
- Address35 Murai Farmway, Singapore 709145
- Phone(65) 6793 7693
Being one of the leading organic produce distributors in Singapore with most of its vegetables and fruits grown in its local farm in Lim Chu Kang, Quanfa is always available for online orders delivered directly to home.
Local organic produce
Quanfa is famous for its local Asian vegetables grown at the farm with approximately 40 varieties of leafy greens, hard vegetables, herbs and fruits, which are very fresh because the harvesting, packaging and delivering are done within the day.
Imported organic produce
Besides local produce, Quanfa is also famous for imported organic veggies and fruits, sourced from Malaysia, Thailand and Australia. Generally, imported produce will be presented at retail shelves on the following day after harvest through a quick delivery process.
Quanfa’s organic produce is available at Sheng Siong
To date, more and more Sheng Siong outlets carry Quanfa’s produce that makes organic fresh veggies more accessible to customers across the island. Here is the list of those Sheng Siong outlets.
– Sheng Siong @ Blk 301 Woodlands st 31
– Sheng Siong @ Blk 6A Woodlands centre
– Sheng Siong @ Blk 301 Punggol central
– Sheng Siong @ Blk 720 Clementi west
– Sheng Siong @ Blk 209 Bedok central
– Sheng Siong @ Elias mall
– Sheng Siong @ Loyang point
Most of the leafy veggies are at S$2. 00 per bunch (200 – 300g) if you purchase directly at the farm and at S$2.50 per bunch (200 – 300g) if you order online.
– Free delivery for orders above $50.00; a sub-charge of $8.00 applies to orders under $50.00
– Deliveries are only made on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
– You can purchase and collect your order at the farm on weekends
– You can drop a SMS to Quanfa at 9780 8400 to get an update on the available freshest fruits.
– Only cash or cheque is accepted
– Educational tours are available at the farm