Bak Kut Teh Soup: Outram Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh offers diners Teochew-style bak kut teh soup which is clear and full of peppery flavour. The soup is tasty and the pepper taste is not overpowering to diners.
Pork Ribs: It’s the pork ribs, the highlight of the show. And at Outram Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh, the pork ribs are tender enough for you to enjoy your meal.
Atmosphere: Located on the ground floor of a residential building and with simple decorations, Outram Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh features a typical atmosphere of a coffee shop setting, fully packed during its operating hours.
– Spare rib soup
– Liver soup
– Sliced pork loin soup
– Pig trotters
– Watercress soup
– Salted vegetables
– You tiao
Average price/pax: S$13
– You can fill up an order by using the ordering slips placed under the menus which are hung on the walls of the eatery.
– Besides rice, the usual carbohydrate dish goes well with your bak kut teh, this eatery also offers mee sua which is a very good alternative option.
– Fish in bak kut teh soup are available for those who don’t enjoy pork.
– You can choose to have your preferred level of fat in your pork ribs by indicating it in your ordering slips.
– The place is non-air-conditioned.
– Smoking zone is marked by tables in blue colour.