The HSBC Singapore Rugby 7s, which is held on 15 & 16 April 2017, is an exciting fiesta for everyone to enjoy world class rugby and entertainment in the iconic Singapore National Stadium. The world’s top 16 rugby teams will play 45 matches over two days.
Matchdays run from 11am to 9pm, and the rumble never stops with a steady line-up of entertainment planned. Fans can enjoy a range of family-friendly entertainment consisting of singalongs, music from in-stadia DJs, exciting rugby-themed games in the activity zone, and a designated kids’ area. In the great tradition of Sevens Rugby, fans are encouraged to don fancy dress and to ‘show your colours’.
A top class tournament and an Olympic discipline, Rugby Sevens is addictive and ultra-friendly to all. It’s also a huge carnival, creating the biggest festival atmosphere in sports!
– Platinum (Reserved seating with F&B): from S$270
– Premium (Reserved seating): from S$187
– Category 1 (Free seating): from S$115
– Category 2 (Free seating at Level 4): from S$44
1-Day Pass (Saturday or Sunday)
– Platinum (Reserved seating with F&B): from S$142
– Premium (Reserved seating): from S$97
– Category 1 (Free seating): from S$61
– Category 2 (Free seating at Level 4): from S$26
Purchase ticket online at StubHub, the event’s Official Ticket Partner.