Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant
Filed in best vegetarian restaurants | January 08, 2021
Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant is a Chinese vegetarian restaurant from Taiwan. Located on the second level of Quality Hotel Singapore, this classic culinary destination with its premium concept provides plant-based meal eaters a real indulgence choice for special occasions.
- Vegetarian delicacies with a good spread: Lotus Vegetarian purveys over 100 Asian cuisines under its buffet and A La Carte selections. These meticulously crafted dishes showcase the culinary team's finesse and artistry. The Asian buffet impresses all food lovers with its wide array of dishes, ranging from sushi to dim sum, stir-fried delights, and local favorites. End off your meal with a sweet note from their dessert selection, starring homemade kuehs and cookies.
- Oriental-inspired dining room: With an elegant dining room with oriental furnishings, this hotel restaurant has a sumptuous look, making it an ideal choice for impressing someone who is vegetarians or holding a large-scale celebration.
The 5 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Lotus Vegetarian constantly innovates its menu to surprise diners with new, refreshing offerings. All dishes are hand-crafted from scratch, combining constitution-boosting herbs, mushrooms, and greens to create new aromatic blends.
- Local Satay
- Hairy Mushroom with Spinach
- Penang Kway Teow
- Chicken Rice
- Crystal Vegetable Dumpling
- Average price/pax for an ala carte option meal: S$20
- Buffet: S$20.80++ (lunch from Mon to Thu); S$22.80 (dinner from Mon to Thu); S$24.80++ (lunch from Fri to Sun); S$24.80++ (dinner from Fri to Sun)