Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant
Filed in best vegetarian restaurants | April 04, 2018
Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant is a Chinese vegetarian restaurant from Taiwan. Located on the second level of Quality Hotel Singapore, this classic culinary destination with its premium concept provides plant-based meal eaters a real indulgence choice for special occasions.
- Vegetarian buffet with good spread: Lotus restaurant gives diners two buffet choices, Steamboat Buffet and Asian Buffet, yet the latter draws more people. The Asian Buffet impresses vegetarians with its wide variety of dishes, ranging from Japanese sushi to Chinese dim sum, stir-fried vegetables, noodles, chicken rice, Malay satay, and Indian curry and roti prata. A good selection of tea, fruit and desserts are also available. The free flow of foods is offered at S$20.80++.
- Oriental-inspired dining room: With an elegant dining room with oriental furnishings, this hotel restaurant has a sumptuous look, making it an ideal choice for impressing someone who are vegetarians or holding a large-scale celebration.
The 5 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Singapore
Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant features both ala carte menu and buffet menu. Ala carte option is available daily. For buffet option, Steamboat Buffet is on offer from Monday to Thursday while Asian Buffet is served from Friday to Sunday.
– Minced Meat Eggplant (ala carte)
– Steamed Fish (ala carte)
– Char Siew Bun
– Curry Potato
– Chicken Rice
– Beancurd Roll
– Average price/pax for an ala carte option meal: S$20
– Buffet: Mon to Thur: Lunch S$20.80++; Dinner S$22.80 | Fri to Sun: Lunch S$24.80++; Dinner S$24.80++