AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$128++ (lunch), S$298++ (dinner)
Filed in best french restaurants | July 04, 2018
- Address41 Bukit Pasoh Road, Singapore 089855
- Phone+65 6534 8880
- Opening hoursWed & Fri 12:00 - 14:00
Tue, Thu, Sat & Sun 19:00 - 23:00
Restaurant Andre is ranked at #37 of the World's 50 Best Restaurants list for 2014. This ranked position says all about Andre. This restaurant is worth being added to every foodie’s bucket list.
- Unparalleled gastronomic journey: A meal with around 20 different small dishes, including amuse-bouches, 8 main courses, pre-desserts, desserts and post-desserts will take your taste buds through a divine dining adventure. It is like a food journey, in which the previous item has a link to the next one. And it is absolutely a wonderful journey, from the beginning to the end.
- Not the chef but the best and freshest ingredients in the market decide what will be on the menu: Chef Andre feeds his guests with a fixed degustation menu with meticulously prepared dishes using the freshest produce supplied on the day. No matter what ingredients available, the 8 main courses will be structured according to the restaurant’s Octaphilosophy – “Pure Salt Artisan South Texture Unique Memory Terroir”.
- Andre is where food meets art: At restaurant Andre, food quality is the best of the best things with divine taste and beautiful presentations in an inspiring way. Each dish is a masterpiece that can keep diners inspired many days after the meal.
- Excellent service: The chef only wants his restaurant to be small so his team can take care of every guest well. And it is what you really get at Andre. The restaurant’s knowledgeable and professional staff will ensure your enjoyable journey from the moment you enter the restaurant to the moment you get into the taxi.
The 5 Best French Restaurants in Singapore