Filed in best buffet caterers | April 22, 2019
Established 1996, Mum’s Kitchen is a good buffet caterer that can cater for small parties of 30 and large events of 3000 guests. They have a wide selection of menus and they serve both local and international cuisines. Mum's Kitchen have won several awards for its great service.
Broad range of menus: Mum’s Kitchen has a special menu for every occasion. There are menus for buffet, tea & cocktail, fusion buffet, corporate events, bento, butler & banquet, barbeque BBQ, church wedding, anniversaries, baby full month, kids party and Christmas menu.
Efficient and friendly service: Your food will be delivered promptly and the caterers will arrive on time. They are also very polite and will cater to all the needs of your guest adequately.
Nice decorations: Mum’s Kitchen uses real flowers and other beautiful ornaments to ensure that their tables are always well setup and impressive.
5 Best Buffet Caterers in Singapore
Recommended by those who have engaged service with Mum’s Kitchen
- Curry chicken
- Shepherd’s pie
- Spicy Thai glass noodle salad
- Mee siam
They have a wide variety of menus available, most of them come with dessert, beverages and cocktails. Here are a few of their most popular menus:
- Local Favorites: staring from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- New Asian Cuisine: starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- International Cuisine: starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- Kids party buffet menu: $13.00 (with GST $13.91) per person
- Transport charge will be waived for 55pax & above (Min $11 buffet menu)
- All prices are subjected to 7% GST