Filed in best buffet caterers | August 13, 2018
Established 1996, Mum’s Kitchen is a good buffet caterer that can cater for small parties of 30 and large events of 3000 guests. They have a wide selection of menus and they serve both local and international cuisines. Mum's Kitchen have won several awards for its great service.
- Broad range of menus: Mum’s Kitchen has a special menu for every occasion. There are menus for buffet, tea & cocktail, fusion buffet, corporate events, bento, butler & banquet, barbeque BBQ, church wedding, anniversaries, baby full month, kids party and Christmas menu.
- Efficient and friendly service: Your food will be delivered promptly and the caterers will arrive on time. They are also very polite and will cater to all the needs of your guest adequately.
- Nice decorations: Mum’s Kitchen uses real flowers and other beautiful ornaments to ensure that their tables are always well setup and impressive.
5 Best Buffet Caterers in Singapore
Recommended by those who have engaged service with Mum’s Kitchen
- Curry chicken
- Shepherd’s pie
- Spicy Thai glass noodle salad
- Mee siam
They have a wide variety of menus available, most of them come with dessert, beverages and cocktails. Here are a few of their most popular menus:
- Local Favorites: staring from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- New Asian Cuisine: starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- International Cuisine: starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- Kids party buffet menu: $13.00 (with GST $13.91) per person
- Transport charge will be waived for 55pax & above (Min $11 buffet menu)
- All prices are subjected to 7% GST