The Green Bar @ Millenia Walk
Filed in best salad shop | March 26, 2016
The Green Bar is a healthy food shop, focusing on creative salads. This draws a crowd of office workers at lunchtime on weekdays. On weekends, more food choices are added to the menu to cater for the needs of shoppers.
- Creative salads: At The Green Bar, creative combination of ingredients defines its standout bowls of salad. The salads are fresh, jazzed up with amazing homemade dressings and served in charming wooden bowls for a refreshing feeling.
- Nice ambience for enjoying salads: The ambience of The Green Bar definitely lifts the mood with the unique and pleasant interior décor complemented with soft classical music played at the background. The Green Bar at Millenia Walk is more spacious than its sister outlet at Hitachi Towers.
The 5 Best Salad Shops in Singapore’s CBD
– Smoked Duck Surprise salad: Smoked duck with roasted pumpkin and rosemary potatoes on a bed of crisp greens drizzled with vinaigrette and olive oil, and a dash of freshly grated parmesan
– Absolutely Wicked Strawberry: A great combination of strawberries, mesclun, slices of roasted chicken, prunes, almond flakes and Danish blue cheese wrapped in a layer of balsamic vinegar
– Chilli Crab Salad: A warm salad, including real crab meat, ribbon-shaped farfalle pasta and mixed mesclun leaves, dressed with tangy chilli crab sauce
Ranging between S$8.90 – S$12.90. A bowl of salad at The Green Bar is big enough to be shared by two diners.
– Orders can be made at the counter before heading inside for a seat
– Be prepared to wait for your freshly prepared dishes
You may also like