Far East Flora
By Editor | Updated on March 28, 2016
Started in 1965 by three brothers, Far East Flora (FEF) stands today as one of the biggest wholesalers of flowers in Singapore. FEF imports and exports plants and flowers to and from Australia, US, Holland, Vietnam, New Zealand, and some other countries in Europe. Thus, the floral shop can cater arrangements to a wider variety of customers at a national and international level.
Best online florist for affordable grand opening flowers and condolences: This florist has approximately 70 designs under each category with prices range from S$50 to S$700 depending on how elaborate the arrangement has to be. Budget conscious shoppers can choose among the store’s 50 items that has the prices at or less than S$100.
Newborn baby welcoming gift sets: The sophisticated Far East Flora florist makes thing easier for you by combining flowers, balloons, baby stuff, toys, and nutritional products in 70 different gift sets. With a budget of S$50, you can definitely find a lovely and useful gift set to say hello to the little one.
Get-well-soon hampers: A basket with delightful flowers and health supplements is a down-to-earth way to send the get-well-soon message. Prices are reasonable, starting from S$49.90.
The 5 Best Florists in Singapore
– Flowers: Grand opening, condolences, hand bouquets, wedding flowers, table flowers, and flowers in boxes.
– Gift items: Newborn baby gift sets, everyday luxuries, wedding gifts, birthday gifts, Feng Shui gifts, etc.
– Plants: Orchids and table gardens.
– Hampers: Fresh & fruity and food & tonics.
– Add-ons: Plush toys, balloons, and chocolates.
– Delivery fee is at S$6.90.
– Self-collection is available at 565 Thomson Rd by appointment.
– Flowers: S$49.90 – S$500
– Gifts: S$49.90 – S$399.90
– Plants: S$39.90 – S$149.90
– Hampers: S$49.90 – S$299.90
You may also like