Filed in best buffet caterer | March 28, 2017
Established 1996, Mum’s Kitchen is a good buffet caterer that can cater for small parties of 30 and large events of 3000 guests. They have a wide selection of menus and they serve both local and international cuisines. Mum's Kitchen have won several awards for its great service.
- Broad range of menus: Mum’s Kitchen has a special menu for every occasion. There are menus for buffet, tea & cocktail, fusion buffet, corporate events, bento, butler & banquet, barbeque BBQ, church wedding, anniversaries, baby full month, kids party and Christmas menu.
- Efficient and friendly service: Your food will be delivered promptly and the caterers will arrive on time. They are also very polite and will cater to all the needs of your guest adequately.
- Nice decorations: Mum’s Kitchen uses real flowers and other beautiful ornaments to ensure that their tables are always well setup and impressive.
5 Best Buffet Caterers in Singapore
Recommended by those who have engaged service with Mum’s Kitchen
– Curry chicken
– Shepherd’s pie
– Spicy Thai glass noodle salad
– Mee siam
They have a wide variety of menus available. Most menus come with dessert, beverages and cocktails.
Home party buffet menu
- Local Favorites: staring from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- New Asian Cuisine: starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- International Cuisine: starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
Kids party buffet menu
- $13.00 (with GST $13.91) per person
More menu options are available on their website.
– Transport charge will be waived for 55pax & above (Min $11 buffet menu)
– All prices are subjected to 7% GST
You may also like