Freshly Baked by Le Bijoux
Filed in best bakeries |
July 19, 2018
A paradise for bread lovers, Freshly Baked by Le Bijoux is a popular bakery specializing in churning out the most fresh and scrumptious batches of artisanal breads, pies, scones, cakes and cookies. The warm, fluffy breads and gourmet sandwiches makes it a perfect place to relax with a hearty morning breakfast or a lazy brunch with family and friends.
- Delicious range of fresh breads: You will fall in love with amazing variety of their gorgeous, pick-me-up breads with light fluffy textures. The crusty, fragrant loaves of whole meal bread, ciabatta, cranberry bread, baguette and incredibly delicious walnut raisin loaf are some of the best-tasting breads ever– with a taste so fresh and compelling that you will keep coming back for more.
- Delectable, wholesome sandwiches are so juicy and so bursting at seams with yummy fillings that picking one masterpiece will be no easy feat. Going by the popular choice, BLT sandwich is a clear winner with bacon with lettuce, tomato and avocado on the whole meal bread – a combination so refreshingly delicious. Ham and Cheese and Smoked Salmon are some other gourmet choices to warm your bellies and indulge your cravings for heavenly sandwiches.
- Heartwarming delicious brunches at very affordable rates: With three brunches sets to choose from (ranging from S$ 9.90 to 12.90), lazy weekend brunches will never be the same again. Whether it is Smoked salmon served with emmental cheese, soft scrambled eggs and olive oil bread or the Burger bap topped with deli corned beef and served with baked beans – the sumptuous platters have all the right ingredients to make your heart sing.
- Excellent sweet delights to end your meals on a sweet note. Their Crunchy Salted Caramel Choc Mousse Tart with a crumbly, buttery tart base and crunchy chocolate balls will be a perfect excuse to pamper your cravings for something sweet after an indulgent brunch. You can also try their warm Cranberry Scone with a crumbly exterior waiting to unveil the moist, buttery core. Served with lip-smacking homemade jam and butter, it is another sweet gem from their treasure box.
5 Best Singapore’s Bakeries for Freshly Baked Bread and Pastry
MENU: Freshly Baked has an exciting menu offering a range of gourmet sandwiches, and daily brunch and lunch set options. It also serves a variety of coffees, teas and soft drinks.
- BLT Sandwich
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich
- Classic Daily Brunch Set
- Local Brunch
- Crunchy Salted Caramel Choc Mousse Tart
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Cranberry Scones
AVERAGE PRICE PER PAX: S$12
ATMOSPHERE: Freshly Baked has a very simple décor with an extremely friendly and casual atmosphere to enjoy laid-back breakfasts and brunches.
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore