Filed in best furniture stores |
November 10, 2021
With the experience of more than a decade, the team at Journey East is obsessed with the design, uniqueness, and eco-friendliness of the furniture products. The company source furniture products from Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. For their manufacturing, the environment is one of the primary concerns, and this is why they proudly claim their furniture products as sustainable.
- Have more than 20 years of experience: When it comes to manufacturing, nothing beats the skillset other than the craftsman’s experience. At Journey East, they have a home-grown set-up with staff having multiple years of experience to ensure high quality and unique output.
- Offer curated and unique furniture products: One of the best parts of Journey East is the uniqueness associated with its furniture products. If you love having your surroundings filled with unique furniture, you must visit their showroom as they have hundreds of items to impress you.
- Furniture is eco-friendly: One of the growing concerns over wooden furniture is its impact on environmental sustainability. At Journey East, they either manufacture the furniture from reclaimed wood or sourced from the responsible forests to ensure that you get the best in your home without compromising the environment.
- Offer impressive customer services: Are you confused about the set of furniture that will better suit your home’s brand new look? The staff at Journey East can listen to all your concerns and offer you consultation without any additional cost.
The 5 Best Furniture Stores in Singapore 2022: New Designs
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Living room furniture
- Dining room furniture
- Workspace furniture
- Bedroom furniture
- Décor Accessories
- Living room furniture starts from $1,200
- Dining room furniture starts from $1,500
- Workspace furniture starts from $500
- Lighting starts from $60
- Bedroom furniture starts from $1,000
- Décor Accessories starts from $150
We recommend for you
Best furniture stores
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore