Little Vietnam Restaurant and Coffee
Filed in best vietnamese restaurants |
July 04, 2018
Little Vietnam Restaurant and Coffee is one of the most popular casual Vietnamese eateries in Singapore. This restaurant is really peaceful for an evening out with friends.
- Extensive menu with some dishes hardly found elsewhere: Little Vietnam Restaurant offers an extensive menu of pho, other noodles dishes, rice dishes, appetizers, side dishes, seafood, snacks, desserts and drinks. Vietnamese favorites of each category are highlighted, including some dishes hardly found elsewhere such as banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake), tom xien nuong (grilled prawns), chao long (pork innards rice porridge) and che chuoi (banana sago).
- Awesome rau cau dua (coconut jelly): This dessert dish is just perfect for the summer or an all year round summer country like Singapore. The light, refreshing taste of coconut water will blow heat away. Little Vietnam Restaurant and Coffee makes this dish greater with shred coconut inside.
- Relaxing atmosphere for Vietnamese street foods: There are two dining areas, air conditioned indoor section and al fresco area, designed for enjoying street foods. Adorned with red lanterns and photos of Vietnamese roadside business culture, the indoor area is cozy. On the other hand, the outdoor one is ideal for a breezing night if you want to pair street foods with beer and enjoy a lively and relaxed atmosphere the same as in Saigon.
5 Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Singapore for Pho and More
- Pho tai bo vien (Sliced beef and beef balls pho)
- Bun bo Hue (Hue spicy noodles)
- Com tam (Grilled pork chop with broken rice and egg)
- Bot chien (Vietnamese-style fried carrot cake)
- Goi du du (Papaya salad)
- Banh xeo (Vietnanese pancake)
- Canh ga chien (Fried chicken wings)
- Cut chien (Fried quail)
- Tom nuong xien (Grill prawns)
- Che chuoi (Banana sago)
- Cafe sua da (Vietnamese milk coffee)
PRICES: A meal at Little Vietnam Restaurant and Coffee is very affordable. Pho dac biet (beef combination pho) is offered at S$7, and S$6.5 for other pho options. Drink prices, especially beer suit every pocket. The average price of a single pax is around S$12.
- No GST or service charge
- Cash only
We recommend for you
Best vietnamese restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore