Onaka Restaurant & Wine Bar @ ARC (Closed)
Filed in best healthy food cafes |
July 18, 2017
While most of the healthy food eateries focus on just a certain dietary need, Onaka caters for a wide range of eating needs including gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, low glycemic, vegan and vegetarian. With menu items spread from Asian to Western style and from greens to meat, Onaka can satisfy any palates.
- Extensive menu: Onaka offers an extensive range of organic vegetarian and non- vegetarian dishes, including a good selection of appetizers, mains, desserts and drinks. Infusing health-friendly cooking methods such as baking, steaming and sous- vide into creative recipes, Onaka makes the foods tasty and healthy.
- Value-for-money set lunch ($28.00): Picking a set meal choice is a way to have delicious foods at better price when dining at Onaka. You can design your own food set by selecting your wanted entree, main and dessert.
The 5 Best Healthy Food Cafes in Singapore
– Tofu Avo
– Mushroom Tea
– Duck Confit Pancake
– Eggplant Bacon
– Hot and Sour Prawns Rice Noodles
– 48 Hour Beef with Red Wine Reduction
– Chilli Crab Capellini
– Avo-Choco Emotion
Look & Feel
The décor is bright and modern with a combination of white colour and dark wood. In its quiet and comfortable atmosphere, nothing can stop you from enjoying a leisure meal.
– S$8.00 -S$16.00 for all kinds of starters
– S$16.00 -S$18.00 for superfood entrees; S$20.00- S$26.00 for asiatique entrees; S$28.00- S$50.00 for premium entrees
– S$10.00 – S$14.00 for desserts
– All set meals come with complimentary Organic Coffee or Healing Tea.
– You can place orders off the menu for kids.
– A vending machine in front of the restaurant offers all kinds of organic health bars and snacks.
We recommend for you
Best healthy food cafes
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore