- Wafu steak
- Kuruma ebi teriyaki
- Soft shell crab
- Beef short-rib
- Lunch: S$36.90++ (Adult) | S$21.90++ (Child)
- Dinner: S$49.90++ (Adult) | S$29.90++ (Child)
SERVICE: Complimentary dishes are served almost immediately after being seated. The chefs start slicing sashimi at the moment any guests enter the restaurant so the dishes will be served fast after ordering. Plates are frequently changed and green tea is constantly refilled by the attentive staff.
AMBIENCE: This restaurant with its clean and modern setting and cozy ambience is suitable for a leisurely meal with friends.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Food: Shin Yuu’s dishes are of high quality but the food choices are quite limited.
- Cost: Prices are on the high side. Dinner menu prices are much more expensive than lunch but special dishes that are not on the regular menu, such as oysters, king crab and tuna belly will be offered.
- Location: Shin Yuu is located in Greenwood Ave, where you will feel peaceful and unhurried lifestyle. However, it is an inconvenient place to get to.
NOTE: Free parking is available along the side of the row of restaurants and shops.