Shin Yuu Japanese Restaurant
Filed in best japanese buffets |
April 27, 2023
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Shin Yuu is another interesting venue to try out for a Japanese buffet. It is the perfect place for those who enjoy sashimi and cooked seafood and prefer quality over quantity.
- Excellent complimentary dishes: Shin Yuu’s house specials, which are so fabulous that you will want to repeat them endlessly, include oyster, salmon aburi, seared tuna belly sushi, sliced smoked duck, fried silver fish, and cheese-baked tiger prawn. These complimentary dishes are served almost immediately after being seated.
- High-quality sashimi: Including tuna, salmon, swordfish, kingfish, and octopus, the colorful sashimi moriawase at Shin Yuu satisfies the cravings of sashimi lovers with the deliciousness of each thick slice of seafood.
- Premium ingredients are available on the buffet menu: At dinner, the buffet menu boasts exclusive dishes that are not available during lunch, including oysters, king crab, and tuna belly.
5 Best Japanese Buffets in Singapore for That Sashimi Fix
- Wafu steak
- Kuruma ebi teriyaki
- Soft shell crab
- Beef short-rib
- Lunch: S$39.90++ (Adult) | S$23.90++ (Child)
- Dinner: S$55.90++ (Adult) | S$31.90++ (Child)
AMBIENCE: This restaurant with its clean and modern setting and cozy ambiance is suitable for a leisurely meal with friends.
We recommend for you
Best japanese buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore