7 Best Brunches in Singapore with Endless Flow of Champagne
Eat & Drink |
June 20, 2023
Are there any meals more luxurious and indulgent than a Sunday champagne brunch in Singapore? It’s akin to a feast fit for a king, where gourmet foods and champagne flow endlessly.
When it comes to Sunday champagne brunch in Singapore, there is always the presence of champagne, cocktails, cold seafood, cold cuts, carved meats, cheeses, bread, and a wide range of desserts.
So, what sets these champagne brunches apart? Our highlights will provide you with clues to discover the answers, both in terms of the attractions and the champagne venues that you may be most interested in indulging in.
What sets the Sunday champagne brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs apart is its semi-buffet concept featuring French-styled fare. As soon as you take your seat, you will be presented with an appetizer and main course menu, listing dishes that will be ordered and served directly to your table. While you can enjoy as many portions of the delicious appetizers as you desire, only one main course is served per diner.
It is half of the picture, the other half is the true buffet style – help yourself with beautifully presented foods at the counters of cold seafood, egg, cheese, bread, salad, and cold cuts. Two cooking stations are also available to highlight pan-fried foie gras and black pepper lobster.
Brasserie Les Saveurs is designed to bring connoisseurs premium quality, not quantity.
- The dining room of heaven: It is one of the most romantic and beautiful dining rooms you can ever see in Singapore. Brasserie Les Saveurs is a crown, adorned with super high and wide French windows, a tall ceiling with fabulous chandeliers, elegant floral pattern carpet as well as beige and crimson armchairs. All are luxurious.
- Services of the heaven: The semi-buffet concept brings a touch of fine dining to the way diner enjoys their party – being served at the table with awesome appetizers, main course, Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve champagne, and cocktails. You are there to be pampered and the service crew do it excellently.
- Desserts of the heaven: Sunday champagne brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs has one of the best dessert selections in town. The exquisite mountain of around 20 types of French-style desserts will awaken the beauty-loving puzzle piece within you as well as your senses. Any doubt? Let the lemon meringue tart prove it.
- Smoked duck tartar
- Mini crab salad
- Black Angus beef tartare
- Roasted Brittany turbot
- Lemon meringue tart
- Chocolate tart
- Creme brulee
- S$138 (Brunch with non-alcoholic beverages)
- S$168 (Brunch with sommelier’s choice wines)
- S$198 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Brut NV)
- S$288 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Rosé NV)
- S$338 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs NV)
- S$548 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Champagne Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs Vintage 2008)
Love Asian food? Dine at The Edge to let champagne complement your Asian favorites: Thai salad and tom yam, Japanese sashimi and sushi, poached egg with truffle coulis at Egg Station, prime rib, wagyu beef and suckling pig at Carvery Section, home-cured salmon gravlax and crispy kurobuta pork belly served at your tables by Feast-on-wheels, Wagyu beef and signature Pan Pacific sausages grilled to your liking at Live Grill section.
While placing a greater emphasis on Asian cuisines, this sophisticated buffet doesn't forget to offer a delightful selection of bread, cheese, and a variety of crustaceans on ice with Boston lobster, oysters, Alaskan king crabs, prawns, and clams.
- The longest champagne brunch in Singapore: While most Sunday champagne brunches in town last from two to three hours, Sunday champagne brunch at The Edge at Pan Pacific Singapore has a length of up to 4 hours. A four-hour Sunday afternoon meal with an endless flow of gourmet foods and Veuve Clicquot Champagne? It is absolutely the longest and most leisurely meal one can have in the whole week.
- Seven live cooking theatres: Ordering food at these live cooking stations is a good way to have your dishes piping hot. Ask the chefs to make tom yam, Thai salad, grill Wagyu beef, seafood, and sausages, or cut salmon and tuna belly in the way you love. Don’t forget to hand over a wooden stick labeled with your table number to the chef to have your dish served right at your table.
- There is a two-meter-long cheeseboard available showcasing over 30 artisanal cheeses.
- Children below six dine for free: It is a fancy affair and most of the champagne brunches in town do charge for a meal of children above the age of three, but your little child can have his or her free entry at The Edge. And a Kids’ Corner with DVDs is there for children to have some fun.
- Boston lobster
- Suckling pig
- Duck confit ravioli
- Omi Wagyu beef
- Poached egg with truffle coulis
- Pan-seared foie gras
- Mango with sticky rice
ATMOSPHERE: There is enough space for everyone at The Edge. Ample room between tables, food stations, and dining areas sets it apart from most busy buffets, offering a sense of privacy and comfort.
- $158++ (adult) inclusive of free flow of Veuve Clicquot champagne, Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir, and Sauvignon Blanc, beers, and cocktails
- $98++ (ages 12 to 17) inclusive of free flow of soft drinks, juices, coffee, and tea
- $49++ (ages 7 to 11) inclusive of free flow of soft drinks, juices, coffee, and tea
- Free for children below six
Nestled in the Ritz-Carlton, Colony offers one of the best Sunday brunches in Singapore. Discover why this foodie’s haven earned the title of the Best Champagne Brunch in Singapore’s Wine & Dine Top Restaurants Guide in 2017.
- A showcase of the best dishes Asian cultures have to offer: Colony’s buffet menu puts a focus on local, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, and Malaysian cuisines. Top hits are roasted duck, crackling pork belly, satay, double-boiled abalone black chicken, and adraki lamb. Western favorites like air-dried Wagyu beef, black forest ham, and iberico ham are also added to excite the show.
- A wide spread of dishes: Expect more than 100 beautifully presented dishes spreading over 7 food stations which are The Ice Bar, Live Egg Station, Grills & Rotisserie, The Wok, The Steam Basket, The Tandoor, and The Patisserie. Only what is covered at The Ice Bar (Oysters, Alaskan king crab, snow crab, lobster claw, scallops, clams, prawns, mussels, yabbies, sushi, sashimi, and salad) is more than enough to make many happy.
- Stunningly bright dining room: Bright lights, high ceilings, and gorgeous plush seating areas surrounded by photographs scattered on the walls, Colony’s ambiance is elegant, sophisticated, and bursting with class. It is just an ideal place to click the champagne glasses with your loved ones on special occasions.
- The Ice Bar: Oysters, Alaskan king crab, snow crab, lobster claw, scallops, clams, prawns, mussels, yabbies, sushi, sashimi, salad, and more.
- Live Egg Station: Classic eggs benedict, lobster eggs benedict, and a selection of cheeses, cold cuts (Air-dried Wagyu beef, black forest ham, iberico ham, salami, chorizo), and canapes.
- Grills & Rotisserie: Seafood chowder, slow-baked cod, a la plancha Boston lobster, beef moussaka, five-spice crispy lamb short ribs, crackling pig, rotisserie jerk rub spring chicken, roasted duck, char siew, satay, and more.
- The Wok: Crispy noodles, crab meat, Singapore chili prawn, crystal fin, steamed cod black bean crumble, triple-fried baby squid, truffle manuka glazed pork ribs, yam rice in braised duck, and more.
- The Steam Basket: Char siew paw, lotus paw, siew mai, shanghai dumpling, scallop dumpling, and more.
- The Tandoor: Yakhni shorba, butter masala tangadi, adraki lamb, prawn biryani, and an assortment of naan bread.
- The Patisserie: A delectable selection of pastry desserts and local delights.
- SGD 228 per adult (Inclusive of unlimited pours of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Réserve Ritz Millésime 2015, Champagne Barons de Rothschild Réserve Ritz Rosé NV, selected cocktails, house pour red/white wines, draft beer, and soft drinks)
- SGD 698 per adult (Inclusive of unlimited pours of Champagne Dom Pérignon 2012, house pour red/white wines, selected cocktails, draft beer, and soft drinks)
- SGD 998 per adult (Inclusive of unlimited pours of Champagne Cristal 2014, house pour red/white wines, selected cocktails, draft beer, and soft drinks complemented with a serving of Oscietra caviar (30g))
- SGD 114 per child (six to 12 years of age)
- SGD 57 per child (three to five years of age)
For those who are searching for an exceptional Sunday brunch experience, the Tropical Sunday brunch at 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung is definitely worth considering.
This brunch offers a feast for the senses, complete with live entertainment and thematic cocktails. You can indulge in a diverse selection of modern Asian food, including grilled meats, and seafood served fresh at various live stations.
Some of the standout dishes include a luxurious foie gras station, fresh lobsters, and seasonal oysters. Meat lovers will definitely love the Wagyu Beef Hanging Tender, Pasture Fed Lamb Leg, and Angus Beef Ribeye.
- Modern Asian cuisine by the Demon Chef: Alvin Leung, a renowned chef from Canada who goes by the moniker “Demon Chef,” sets himself apart from the traditional Michelin-starred chefs in the culinary world. This unconventional culinary artist’s innovative approach to Asian classics has breathed new life into familiar recipes, earning him a well-deserved reputation as a maverick in the culinary world.
- Free-flowing champagne courtesy of Telmont: Add sparkle to your dining experience with free-flowing champagne, generously provided by Telmont – the official champagne partner of the restaurant. Renowned for its exquisite organic and environmentally-friendly champagnes, Telmont is recognized for showcasing a unique balance between tension and freshness in its wines.
- 17 decadent food stations to choose from: At 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung, you’ll discover an extensive selection of 17 food stations, each offering a unique culinary experience. With live cooking and preparation, the stations feature a diverse range of Asian-inspired dishes, from classic favorites to modern interpretations. Whether you’re in the mood for seafood, grilled meats, noodles, or dumplings, the food stations have something for every palate.
- Sashimi & Seafood on Ice: Oysters, Baby Lobster, Tiger Prawn, Tuna Akami
- Charcuterie & Cured Fish: Beef Bresaola, Wagyu Pancia, Jamón Ibérico De Bellota
- Salad Bar: Mesclun Green Salad, Iceplant Salad, Romaine Lettuce
- Assorted Sushi And Maki
- Breads & Soups: Sourdough Loaf, Foccacia, Soup of the Day
- Pan-Seared Foie Gras
- Pasta & Noodles: Laksa, Choice of pasta and sauces
- Seafood Live Station: White Clams, Spring Bay Mussels, Tiger Prawns
- The Grill Carvings: Wagyu Beef Hanging Tender, Angus Beef Ribeye, Pork Belly Char Siew
- Rotisserie Spit Roast: Pasture Fed Lamb Leg, Gammon Ham, Roasted Chicken
- Side Dishes: Roasted Kipfler Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Black Lentil Beef Stew
- Dimsum & Wok: Siew Mai, ‘Har Gao’ Shrimp Dumpling, Kung Pao Chicken
- Indian Cuisine: Chicken Tikka, Chana Masala, Mutton Curry
- Cheeses: Five types of Premium French Cheese
- Ice Cream: Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream, Thai Coconut Ice Cream, Calamansi Sorbet
- Chocolate Fondue: Dark & White Chocolate with choices of seasonal fruits, roasted almonds, Valrhona chocolate balls, etc.
- Desserts: Assorted cakes, macarons, housemade cookies, and fresh fruits
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- S$188++ per person with free-flow Telmont Champagne, house pour spirits, cocktails, red and white wines, and beers
- S$218++ per person with free-flow Telmont Rose Champagne, house pour spirits, cocktails, red and white wines, and beers
- S$248++ per person with free-flow Billecart Rose Champagne, house pour spirits, cocktails, red and white wines, and beers
- S$268++ per person with free-flow Billecart Blanc de Blancs Champagne, house pour spirits, cocktails, red and white wines, and beers
AMBIENCE: The design of 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung is inspired by Singapore’s colonial past. The decor features intricate details such as hand-made ceramic tiles, bamboo caning, and an intricately carved wooden back bar, creating a sense of place and history.
Guests at 15 Stamford have the freedom to choose their preferred dining experience, whether that means nestling in a plush leather banquette amid lush greenery, enjoying a cozy wine nook, celebrating in a private dining room, or sitting at the cocktail bar to be in the heart of the action.
Since its establishment in Raffles Singapore back in 1896, the Bar & Billiard Room (BBR) has undergone a transformation under the esteemed guidance of Chef Alain Ducasse. This historic venue, initially a club during the British colonial era, has been a popular social destination for both locals and tourists for over a century.
Now known as Osteria BBR by Alain Ducasse, it pays homage to its rich history by retaining the original name while embracing a fresh perspective.
It is the latest social hot spot in Singapore offering a plethora of dining and bar experiences available each day including its delectable Sunday Brunch service.
- World-renowned chef with 20 Michelin stars to his name: Alain Ducasse is already an institution in the food and beverage industry around the world. He has 32 restaurants in 9 countries, influencing the local food scene in every city that he chooses to operate.
- A taste of Italy in Singapore: Osteria BBR serves up an authentic taste of Italian cuisine through the unique lens of renowned Chef Alain Ducasse. The menu features a collection of Chef Alain’s personal gourmet memories and discoveries from his travels throughout his hospitable and inviting country.
- 2 hours of indulgent Sunday Brunch experience: Enjoy a luxurious Sunday brunch with a 120-minute free-flowing epicurean adventure that boasts a tantalizing selection of Italian delicacies, as well as a curated collection of champagne, wines, and cocktails. Delight in a variety of specialties such as succulent oysters, creamy burrata, juicy lobster, scrambled eggs with rich sea urchins, and savory caviar.
- Antipasti: Burrata Cheese, Black Angus Beef Tartare, Italian Cold Cuts
- Pasta, Risotto, Uova: Calamarata Pasta, Risotto Acquerello, Scrambled Eggs with Sea Urchin and Caviar
- Pizza: Pizza Nerano, Calabrese
- Secondi Piatti: Grilled Maine Lobster, Grilled Sirloin, Madai Fillet
- Contorni: Quinoa Salad, Chick Peas with Chorizo, Sautéed Broccoli with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and anchovies
- Dolci: Tiramisu Classico, Tiger Story (Chocolate), Gelato
- White Wine
- Red Wine
- Rose Wine
- Soft drinks
- Hot Drinks
- Brunch Roma (Sunday Brunch with free-flowing wine, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks): S$168 per guest
- Brunch Venezia (Free-flowing Sunday Brunch plus NV Billecart Salmon Brut Reserve): S$198 per guest
- Brunch Milano (Free-flowing Sunday Brunch plus NV Billecart Salmon Brut Rose): S$228 per guest
AMBIENCE: Osteria BBR pays tribute to the historic Raffles Bar & Billiard Room with its striking architecture and iconic floor tiles. At the heart of the restaurant lies a large open kitchen, highlighted by a captivating blue sculpture that resembles a massive fish swimming in the sea, enveloping diners in the sights, sounds, and flavors of the Italian Riviera.
Manhattan is a hotel bar located at Conrad Singapore Orchard. On Sundays, it opens to guests at noontime for its renowned Cocktail Brunch which is reminiscent of New York’s diverse brunch culture.
This weekly event offers a delicious selection of succulent seafood, satisfying carving stations, and a luxurious bourbon chocolate fondue station with design-your-own doughnuts and delectable desserts to round off the feast.
- World-class award-winning bar: Manhattan has been recognized as the Best Bar in Singapore, 9th Best Bar in Asia, and one of the 50 Best Bars in the World, cementing its status as a must-visit destination for cocktail enthusiasts.
- Customized drinks at the trolley: The real star of Manhattan’s Sunday Cocktail Brunch is its Trolley Station which serves up an impressive selection of custom cocktails. If you don’t know what to order, just ask the friendly, knowledgeable bartenders and they will readily whip up the best pairing for your food choices.
- Hot plates to order: In addition to the mouth-watering spread at the various food stations, guests can also order hot plates from the brunch menu by flagging down the attentive wait staff. Indulge in classic American favourites like Wild Forest Mushroom Quiche, New York Bagels, and Barbecue Beef Ribs, which are sure to satisfy any cravings you might have.
- Boozy milkshakes for adults: If you’re a fan of milkshakes and cocktails, you won’t want to miss the boozy milkshakes at Manhattan Bar. These indulgent treats combine classic milkshake flavours with a kick of alcohol, making for a fun and flavourful twist on a classic favourite. Whether you opt for a traditional vanilla milkshake with a shot of bourbon or a chocolate shake spiked with Irish cream liqueur, these boozy milkshakes are the perfect way to elevate your brunch experience.
- Delicatessen Counter: Selection of salads and seasonal greens, cold cuts, and freshly-baked bread
- Cheese: Seasonal selection of artisan cheeses
- Mac and Cheese Bar: Mac and cheese topped with guanciale, chorizo bits, parmesan cheese, and truffle shavings
- Oysters and Seafood: Selection of American oysters and fresh seafood
- The Cutting Board: Mustard Crusted Lamb Racks, Texas BBQ Smoked Beef Ribs, Truffle Honey Glazed Boned in Gammon Ham
- Soup: Manhattan Creamy Corn Chowder
- Dessert: New York Cheesecake, Bourbon Chocolate Smore’s Tart, Manhattan Crème Brulee
- Bourbon Chocolate Fondue: Fresh fruits and marshmallows for dipping in rich bourbon chocolate fondue
- Design Your Own Donut Station
- DIY Bloody Mary
- Bellini & Aperitivo Spritzer
- Boozy Milkshakes
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- S$198 per person includes a free flow of carefully crafted cocktails, beers, and wines
- S$238 per person includes a free flow of Telmont Champagne plus cocktails, beers, and wines
AMBIENCE: Manhattan is a testament to the iconic metropolis, combining modern elements with a touch of old New York glamour and sophistication. The sophisticated interior design features a blend of Neoclassical and contemporary touches where every detail has been carefully curated to recapture the spirit of the Big Apple. Relax and soak in the atmosphere as you indulge in Manhattan’s signature cocktails and enjoy a taste of New York City.
The Kitchen Table in Singapore is a renowned restaurant located in the luxurious W Singapore - Sentosa Cove. What sets this restaurant apart is its emphasis on using fresh and locally-sourced ingredients to create innovative dishes that satisfy even the most discerning palate.
One of the highlights of The Kitchen Table is its legendary buffet brunch. On Sundays, the restaurant transforms into a foodie paradise, offering an extravagant spread of international and local delicacies to go with champagne.
- 15 food stations for your indulgence: The Kitchen Table in Singapore offers 15 food stations, including a seafood bar, sushi station, salad bar, and various hot dishes. Additionally, there are three live stations, including an oyster bar, a noodle counter, and a Croissant French Toast station.
- Extravagant Seafood Wall: The Seafood Wall at The Kitchen Table in Singapore is a must-try for seafood lovers. With an impressive display of fresh seafood, guests can select their preferred seafood items and watch as the chefs prepare them to perfection. This station also features fresh sushi and sashimi.
- Occasional brunch for the little ones: Watch for The Kitchen Table’s Brunchscape Junior, a seasonal brunch experience designed especially for kids. The brunch buffet features a wide variety of kid-friendly dishes. Kids can also enjoy activities like face painting and balloon sculpting, making it a perfect family-friendly dining option.
- Charcuterie: Prosciutto, Pork Salami, Beef Bresaola
- Farmhouse Cheeses: Seasonal selection of imported European cheeses
- Antipasti: Grilled Zucchini, Marinated Artichoke, Marinated Olives
- Oyster Bar: Live station with Fin De Claire, Canadian, and Tsarskaya oysters
- Seafood Wall: Snow Crab, Prawn, Lobster, Sushi, Sashimi
- Asian: Singapore Chili Crab, Hong Kong Steamed Grouper, Roasted Dang Gui Duck
- Noodle Counter: Live station featuring Bak Kut Teh and Seafood Laksa
- Almond Wood Fired Seafood: Prawn, Squid, Scallop
- Carvery: Roasted Prime Rib, Roasted Tandoori Norwegian Salmon
- From the Parrilla Grill: Sanchoku Wagyu, Lamb T-Bone, Wagyu Beef Truffle Parmesan Sausage
- Spice Affair: Chicken Dum Biryani, Jumbo Kadai Prawn, Mysoori Lamb
- From the Tandoor: Tandoori Chicken with Naan
- Signature a la Minute Selection: BBQ Pulled Beef Waffle, 65C Slow Cooked Egg, W Purple Octo Dog
- Dessert: Tropical Tiramisu, Citrus Milk Chocolate Cake, Assorted Macarons
- Croissant French Toast: Live station featuring croissant French toast with Chantilly cream and choices of berries and nuts
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Sunday Brunch Buffet: S$128++ – per person
- Sunday Brunch Buffet with Prosecco, wines, spirits, and cocktails: S$196++ per person
- Sunday Brunch Buffet with Champagne, wines, spirits, and cocktails: S$226++ per person
AMBIENCE: The Kitchen Table in Singapore has a vibrant and breezy atmosphere that adds to the dining experience. Large windows allow natural light to flood the space, while the modern and stylish decor creates a cheerful and uplifting ambiance. Nestled within the W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, The Kitchen Table offers a luxurious dining experience with stunning waterfront views.
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore