The 5 Best House Cleaning Services in Singapore
Living | January 24, 2018
In a busy city like Singapore where people have to spend at least 40 hours per week at the workplace, who still have the energy to keep up with the housework? Most of us are just too exhausted to do the daily and weekly house cleaning tasks.
So hiring a part-time maid or using a regular housekeeping service is certainly one of the best solutions. When we leave the household chores in the professional’s hands, it is when we have more time with our family after work. It also means we can recharge our batteries to keep living an energetic life.
Now you want to know which are the trustworthy cleaning companies to check out?
Use our list to prevent getting lost in the forest of house cleaning services. Based on studying services of a large number of Singapore’s cleaning companies as well as reviews and recommendations of real customers, our team has worked to come out the list of the 5 most reliable names.
See also: The 7 Best Air-con Services In Singapore
See also: 5 Reliable Locksmith Services for Unlocking, Installing and more
- Providing great cleaning service consistently: With years of experience in providing cleaning services to hundreds of clients, NTUC Domestic Cleaning has always been keeping its service outstanding and reliable. Professional, efficient and enthusiastic working attitude are what customers praise for its service. NTUC domestic cleaners are required to go through a 15 hours of training, including on-the-job training, so they are fit for all cleaning tasks.
- One of the biggest cleaning service providers in Singapore: Home Cleanz has a team of 70 cleaning and laundry staff, all are trained by experienced housekeepers. Besides cleaning services, the company also provides house maintenance services like upholstery cleaning, carpet shampooing and curtain laundry.
- Best choice for urgent cleaning job: Boasting a big team of housekeepers and a fleet of 10 vehicles located across Singapore, Home Cleanz can deploy their services at short notices.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in regular weekly housekeeping service.
- No agent fee and no replacement fee at any point of time: Unlike other agencies, House Cleaner Singapore does not charge customer these admin fees. If you are not satisfied with any cleaner staff, the company will arrange another one for you free of charge.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in regular house cleaning service.
- A one-stop service provider for all housekeeping needs: Besides offering services for regular house cleaning tasks, this company also provides other related services like carpet cleaning, laundry cleaning, aircon servicing and house painting.
- Reliable and high-quality cleaning service: The preferred home cleaning platform used by Singaporeans, Helpling can definitely be relied upon to give your house a good clean. The cleaners on the Helpling platform undergo rigorous background checks and aptitude tests to ensure their reliability and quality of cleaning.
- Great value for money: Helpling offers the most affordable recurring cleaning package in the market, which costs a flat rate of $20 per hour for weekly or fortnightly bookings (3 months commitment).
- Fast and efficient booking system: It takes less than a minute to make a booking on Helpling. With just a few clicks, you can have your home tidied up in no time.
- Cleaning sessions can be scheduled after office hours without any extra charge: Whissh offers its customers three different time slots to choose from: morning (08:30 – 12:30), afternoon (14:30 – 18:30), and evening (18:30 – 22:30). The evening session is just prefect for those who can’t manage to open the house doors for the cleaning staff at any time during office hours.
- Booking can be done via mobile app: With Whissh, ways of requesting a cleaning session go well beyond making a phone call through hotline or submitting an online request on web. Convenience comes from placing orders through the company’s easy-to-use app and making payment via credit card or Paypal. Those need regular cleaning sessions will find it helpful a lot.
- Quick response to customers’ requests on online platforms: Whether you just need a quote or want to book an one-time or regular cleaning service, Whissh staff will get back to you and assist your need within one working day.