Carousel Buffet Restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts
- Address25 Scotts Road, Singapore 228220
- Phone(65) 6589 7799
- Opening hoursDaily operating hours
Breakfast 06.30 - 10.00
Lunch 12.00 - 14.00
High Tea 15.30 - 17.30
Dinner 18.30 - 21.30
Situated at Royal Plaza on Scotts, Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant offering one of the best Halal international buffets in Singapore. The restaurant is renowned for its sumptuous Asian and Mediterranean buffets in an elegant ambience.
Excellent customer service: A great journey of dining experience starts from your booking at Carousel. You will be warmly welcomed at your arrival and then directed to a table with perfect setting. The staff will address you by name and respect every of your needs. Water is topped up regularly and plate clearing is done promptly.
An ideal place for celebrating birthday: With the wonderful service, Carousel is an ideal place for you to surprise your beloved on his or her birthday. A moment when all the staff make a circle, sing “happy birthday” song and perform a dance will make the birthday person heart-breaking, which adds a festive and heartwarming atmosphere to a memorable party.
Wide variety of foods: With its global-spanning menu, Carousel becomes one of the best international buffet restaurants serving a delectable selection of food. You can always find an amazing cold seafood counter as well as Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean stations with plenty of dishes.
More About The Food
– Cold seafood, Indian, Japanese and dessert stations are the standouts among various food counters at Carousel. There are three dessert counters, offering chocolate fountains, hot desserts, and Asian desserts.
– Cold seafood station features many delicious dishes such as lobster, oyster, crab, scallop and prawn. These high quality dishes are beautifully presented on the ice bed and promptly replenished.
– Japanese counter boasts an array of sushi, sashimi, tempura and soba.
– There are three impressive dessert stations carrying both Asian and Western items.
– Weekday breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
– Weekend breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
– Weekday lunch: S$56.00++ (adult) | S$36.00++ (child)
– Weekend lunch: S$65.00++ (adult) | S$43.00++ (child)
– Weekday high tea: S$42.00++ (adult) | S$27.00++ (child)
– Weekend high tea: S$48.00++ (adult) | S$32.00++ (child)
– Weekday dinner: S$76.00++ (adult) | S$46.00++(child)
– Weekend dinner: S$86.00++ (adult) | S$52.00++ (child)
* 10% off total food bill for paying by credit cards of UOB, DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC, AMEX.
– Free corkage for first bottle of wine or champagne opened. From second bottle onwards, an amount of S$40++ will be charged per bottle.
– All prices are subject to service charge and GST.
– Children between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price.
– It is worth calling ahead to make a booking.